LOL Family Guy got to love it
People say there is no difference between COMPLETE FINISHED….
But there is. When you marry the right one, you are COMPLETE….
And when you marry the wrong one, you are FINISHED…..
And when the right one catches you with the wrong one, you are…COMPLETELY FINISHED
At last a guy has taken the time to write this all down. Finally, the guys’
side of the story. (I must admit, it’s pretty good). We always hear “the
rules” from the female point of view… Now here are the rules from the male
side.. These are our rules!
Please note… these are all numbered “1” ON PURPOSE!
1. Men ARE NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You’re a big girl. If it’s up, put it
down. We need it up, you need it down. You don’t hear us complaining about
you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports. It’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not
work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly Acceptable answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem only If you want help solving it. That’s what
Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact,
all comments become null and void after 7 Days.
1. If you won’t dress like the Victoria ‘s Secret girls, don’t expect us to
act like soap opera guys.
1. If you think you’re fat, you probably are. Don’t ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways
makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done.
If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for
example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea
what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will Be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” We will act like nothing’s
wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, Expect an answer you
don’t want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear Is
1. Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss
such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or golf.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes..
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch
But did you know men really don’t mind that? It’s like camping.
Spyke Spy Robot: He’s Alive/A Bit Creepy – Gizmodo I want one !!!
I have listen to this mp3 its of a radio station making a prank call to an ASDA store.
Before I lay me down to sleep, I pray for a man, who’s not a creep.
One who’s handsome, smart and strong, who loves to listen all day long.
One who thinks before he speaks, One who’ll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he’s gainfully employed, When I spend his cash, won’t be annoyed.
Pulls out my chair and opens my door , Massages my back and lots more.
Send me a man who’ll make love to my mind, Knows what to answer to
“how big is my behind?”
I pray that this man will love me to no end, And always be my very
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with huge boobs who owns a pub
and a golf course. This doesn’t rhyme and I don’t give a shit.